Do you want to grow your Facebook page quickly by inviting all your friends? Not sure how to do this?
Well, do I have the article for you.
Inviting all your friends to like your page has gotten way easier in 2020. You don’t need any extensions, and it’s all native on Facebook.
Let’s do this.
- Log in to Facebook
- Select your Facebook-page either by searching for it or clicking on it from the sidebar
- Look for the bar under your cover photo that says Liked, following, share and the three dots
- Click on the three dots
- Click on invite friends
- Click on the tab ‘not invited.’ It should open by default
- Click on ‘select all.’
- Make sure to customize your message on top. Nobody wants to receive a generic invite. Tell a story!
- Press ‘send invites’
- You’re done! Watch your page grow instantly.
This strategy obviously works better when you have a bunch of friends.
If you’re a visual person, I included screenshots below.
If you want to learn more about growing your audience online, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter below.
Catch you in the next one!